Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Moany People... Grrr!

At the moment I seem to have a real intolerance against moaning... So I guess that ironically this is going to be a moan about people moaning... Actually I have decided this is more of a rant!

Why do people do it? Why do they sit soooo close to me moaning about utter crap? Why!!!! Why can't they see that they actually have it easy... Do they not realise that every moan edges me closer to jumping out of window? Or tempts me to put my head in the paper shredder?

Why don't they ever have anything positive to say? How did they get sooo bitter from the mediocre events in their life! And why can't I put thick, smelly socks in their mouths to shut them up? Grrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!! Breathe Rachel.

I would turn my hearing aid off if I could. But I really can't afford to. I want them to go away, the evil moaning scummers! GRRRRRR!!!!!!!!


Okay, okay rant over now.


Maybe I should start singing next time they moan. Kate Bush's Wuthering Heights would drown them out, hehehehehe!

Heathcliff, it's me, Cathy, come home. I´m so cold, let me in-a-your window.

Yep, that sang high pitched enough would shut them up. If only I was brave enough...

No comments: