Saturday, April 01, 2006

New Other Blog!

I have been bad - I haven't posted here for ages - mainly because I didn't have much to say! I do now have lots to blog about but before I do I must write a little about my new other blog... For a while I have been wanting to set up another blog that is more focused than the drunken ramblings of ginquinn...

So I have created (actually Blogger has created!) a new blog - The Magician's Toilet which will focus on my divinatory interests which I feel will be out of context here.

There's not much there yet and I am not happy about the template so it will gradually look better as I play with it and seek the help of Garfield. Hopefully it will be filled with interesting magical writings/ramblings... Ginquinn will remain as my unfocused happy blog!

Will post again soon...

No comments: