Sunday, April 08, 2007

Early Birthday Presents - Yay!

I have this year managed to drag out celebrating my birthday over several weekends. At first I was a little sad that I couldn't organise something everyone could go to in one go. However I am now seeing that are certain advantages to celebrating on different weeks, which are:

1. Being allowed to have birthday gifts early

2. Being able to have tasty birthday meals without any guilt (any excuse to break dieting - ANY!)

Last weekend I got a beautiful crystal ball - which I quite simply cannot wait to use! I am sure that some point in the future I shall write about it on my the Magician's Toilet, but first I need to finish reading the book I have on how to use it... Might do that in Malta at the end of the month as I have distractions until then.

Yesterday I spent day trawling the shops with my brother who loves shopping in Brighton even on a saturday because it seems that we have have superior shops to those in Surrey. And I got to choose my birthday presents as he was visiting! Was lucky to get another pair of new shoes (have got a few pairs lately - am developing a shoe thing!).

And I get to celebrate my birthday with a different group of people every week until the end of April! Having multiple celebrations is fun!

No comments: