Saturday, October 15, 2005

The Beginning!

Well I have decided to do this as part of my new commitment to make sure I spend more time writing and doing stuff that makes me happy.

Working, paying the bills and a social life is just not enough - my brain needs more!

So I will do the following when I can:

1) Write creatively
2) Write with aim of making money (sooner I am debt free the more freedom I will have!)
3) Make stuff with my sewing machine to find out if I am really doomed to make them break (one broke when I used it at school and more recently when my mum was teaching me stuff on one of hers that she was about to give me, something inside it exploded and smoke came out... I have new one now!)
4) Read (probably do more than average person - but I must read more!)
5) Learn Astrology
6) Learn more about witchcraft

So thats my list of all the stuff I'd like to do more of and know more about. I am sure over time there will be more stuff that interests me but I think thats a fairly realistic set of aims for me now...

There is also my passion for ebay but I am not sure how much more time I should dedicate to it. I have made a fair bit of money from it but equally so I love buying stuff on there! I am just going to have to assess over time how much commitment I should give it...

Oh and ginquinn? Thats nickname someone gave me a while ago. We both had very stressful jobs at a university in London, I won't say which but the bizness students who we dealt with were pure evillll! So we used to work hard and party hard - which meant a lot of drinking. And a lot of gin which rhymes with my surname Quinn.

No comments: