Friday, October 27, 2006

Uber Laid Back...

...Yep thats me.

I had no idea quite how stressed, tense and on edge I was prior to my holiday in Malta. It's only coming back now that I realise how much I needed a break.

It was wonderful to spend a week occasionally sight seeing and just wondering around shops and supermarkets with my parents. There was also the cute animal therapy of my parents Kitten, although after hugging sophie/beast a lot, I am now pretty much certain that I am allergic to cats.

Whilst I was in Malta I was thrilled to discover that there was a tarot exhibition taking place (especially as Malta is quite a devout Catholic country) in the Inquistor's Palace. The exhibition had an impressive array of old and rare Tarot Cards.

Somewhat more bizarrely, I also went to the pub (the pub is called 'The Pub') in which Oliver Reed died in... And is now a Shrine to Oliver Reed.

My parents also spoiled me a lot with meals out and some new clothes and boots (the boots were a bittersweet experience).

I can honestly say that I can't wait to go back in 47 days time - so that hopefully I'll continue to stay so mellow...

No comments: