Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Five Things

Uh-oh I'm it, Joh got me.

Well, urr, so five things that people here are unlikely to know about me...

1. I was a weird child, being imaginative unfortunately for me meant that I developed some wacky ideas. I wanted to be Indiana Jones, not a princess. I wanted to be pasta so that I could fully understand the human digestive system and become a scientist - who knows why? Who cares! I wanted to be PASTA! I also wanted to be water, I some how got the romantic notion into my head that if I was water and went down the plughole, at some point I would be part of waterfall.

2. I have two brothers (I'm in the middle (middle children are meant to be messed up) which may explain point one) who I have very little in common with, but love to bits. I am to this day convinced of my childhood belief, that my older brother is the funniest person on the planet. I wish I could see them more often.

3. I wear a size 6 shoe. Fascinating. And I have freakishly small hands - just compare them to yours, next time we meet...

4. I wrote my first book when I was 11, it was called What's Wrong Doctor and was about my hearing problems (I am partially deaf) - I still have it around somewhere. It was used to raise various bits of money for a disability charity and my junior school gave me a book of puzzles because they were so pleased of my achievement.

5. I have three tattoos, 2 dolphins, one is on my arm, the other on my left hip. I also have the chinese symbol for peace on my right hip. I would like to get a forth and final tattoo when I get to my target weight.

I now have to pass this on, but I don't have masses of friends who maintain a blog - so those of you out there who don't have a blog - hurry up and get one, all the cool kids are doing it! Instead I am going to pass this on via the social whoring webiste, myspace... So Kira, Magic Pete, Marcus, Trev and Thea - you are it!

No comments: