Monday, May 08, 2006

Bad at this Blogging Thing

Well its been ages since I posted - I am far too slack about blogging!

Anyway since I last posted... My skirt survived the test - after a drunken Rachel it was still intact so I am sure it will last forever! Well maybe a few more drunken Rachel's.

I've been working my arse off! Its busy, busy at work and things are NOT looking good for the summer. Having been through the marks/strike trauma before in my last job - I am not looking forward to possibly repeating myself over and over to students, parents, employers etc or complicated student records or rushed examboards. Whilst I appreciate that academic staff work very hard and are underpaid - I hate the industrial action, it seriously fucks things up for a lot of students and causes insane amounts of work for admin staff! GRRRR! Oh of course we will also get a pay increase when the academic staff do but as I said earlier having been through this before I can honestly say that an extra £50 a month will NOT BE WORTH IT. I really hope it all gets sorted asap, before its too late.

On a happier note my friend Sass has come back from Poland - Welcome Back Sass!

On a sad note my friend Thea is going back to London at the end of this week. I know London isn't far away but I am really going to miss her...

I have been bugging Garfield to get on with hisPhDd through stalking him via phone calls, early morning wake up calls, coffee and waffle therapy and offering the use of my room which has no evil, distracting 3D computer games (they make me ill - I am a freak).

I went to a wedding at the weekend near Cambridge (one of Garfield's friends) which was fun - but evil shoes meant that I did far too much hobbling and no dancing :-(

Anyway thats all for now. Next week I am hoping to finally be able to offer Tarot Readings througheBayy and I am going to see a Mid Summer's Night Dream with James - looking forward to it all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to next week's play as much as you are. I also hope the strike gets sorted out soon, but that's because I want to get the marks for my term paper! =)