Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Maybe Third Time Lucky?

Yesterday I had a day off.

Had it all planned.

Yes a relaxing breakfast, to be followed by some listing of stuff on Ebay.

I took my time preparing the stuff for ebay - leisurely putting items on the Turbo Lister. Listened to Marilyn Manson (haven't done for a while - had an urge to listen to the 'Nobodies').

And of course the whole I knew that I should leave about 2pm so that I could visit the psychic in Worthing...

...Of course I then encountered some technical problems with my internet connection - spent ages faffing about with that and actually left around about three!

Somehow, magically got to the shop in Worthing about 4:30 - only to find that the shop had closed early! Oh well maybe third time lucky...

Not a completely wasted day - listening to 'The Nobodies' has inspired me to start working on a particular story again.

No comments: