Saturday, November 26, 2005

Scaring Myself Silly

Although halloween has been and gone I seem to be in the mood for scaring myself. Tonight I watched Deadbirds which for a good part of the film I was hiding my eyes in Garfield's arm. As the film went on, in typical horror film fashion it just became more grusome as it could not in story terms sustain itself.

On Wednesday evening me and Kira are going to see The Exorcism of Emily Rose which will probably be even more terrifying as its based on a true story, apparently... Anyway looking forward to it! Ooooh I do like a good scare! I wonder if its acceptable for me to take a cushion to the cinema to hide behind? Obviously if I should ever become possessed my cushion will save me ;-)

(Garfield is the name of some who wishes for his real identity to remain secret so shall always be referred to Garfield...)

No comments: