Monday, November 07, 2005

The Weekend

Had a great weekend.

Visited my brother on Friday night in Sandhurst to help him with his CV and to get him signed up to MSN messenger. For my visit he specially bought a box of fireworks for us to set off in his garden! Which we did - unfortunately we picked the biggest and best ones first so the last few were a bit of an anticlimax...

...And unfortunately whilst the fireworks were going off I inhaled just a bit too much smoke which is not good with my current sinus problems (seems to be made worse by smoke) so I couldn't breathe properly on Saturday - I struggled to walk up the Lewes Road! Anyway thanks to a bit of homeopathic medicine its getting better now and in short while I hope I will be able to play a game of squash. Fingers crossed.

Ooh and at my house it was Jemma and Rachel's joint birthday party - which was fun - apart from the smoke and far too much archers...

No comments: