Thursday, August 31, 2006

Looking Forward

At the moment I mainly seem to be thinking about things that are a few weeks away.

I think it is because at the moment my life seems to be revolving around work, the GI Diet and ebay!

In October I have another trip to Malta planned - I can't wait to go and all the more excited now I have found that my parents have a Kitten (who may be called 'Beastie' or Sophie...).

My friend Jo recently moved away to Oxford - so I am now very much looking forward to my first visit to see her and getting to know Oxford (never been before).

And I can't wait for the end of this messy academic year! Oh how I look forward to October when my office will become chilled and empty - for a short while and then I can start my yearly duty of planing the Xmas party/dinner...

2 comments:

sophystar said...

Being a Sophie (who is also sometimes called Beastie) - I would have to agree wholeheartedly with either name being given to a kitten. I hope it is ridiculously cute, and adores having its belly tickled.

ginquinn said...

I prefer Beastie because my dad is Scottish and occasionally refers to things as 'wee' - which I am sure this Kitten will be! Will try out the Belly stuff in October...