Sunday, September 17, 2006

Confession Time

At the moment I am thinking that this post never happened :-(

My emails of interest have so far been ignored, but I am guessing that the person who asked if I would be interested in writing her company's blog is too busy to respond at the moment...

Anyway this all came about because my secret blog and its contents. Yep I've been blogging somewhere else.

Well I have now decided not to keep it secret because its contents are thoroughly important to me and although I am reluctant to share it at times - I equally want to share its happier posts with the world and those that know me.

Well here it is:

http://curvygoddess.typepad.co.uk/

It is a blog about my weight, plus size clothes and obesity in the UK. Some the of the 'diary' entries are not so chirpy, but have got better since I have started to lose weight.

When and if I hear from a certain person I will explain how the Curvy Goddess lead to someone asking me to write a blog for them, but as before - if I don't hear from them none of these posts happened... :-)

No comments: