Saturday, September 16, 2006

Smug Brother

The last week at work has been tough - I have masses to do and never enough time to do everything. More and more I am getting excited about my forthcoming holiday to Malta so that I can escape the madness of my work.

My older brother has been in Malta during the last week and has taken great glee in sending me text messages such as:

"Hey me, mum and dad are on the beach!" - Whilst I was stressing about my examboard...

"Guess what I am in the pub where Oliver Reed died! Me, mum and dad are getting pissed" (I am so going there!) - Whilst I was still stressing and somewhat needing a drink, but I can't drink at the moment because of the diet I am doing.

So this morning when my mum called to talk to me I was delighted to hear that it had rained most of the week, that when they went to the beach it was too cold so they had to leave... That my brother got drenched in a cave and most amusingly that my brother had got his plane time muddled and that he missed his plane.

I do love my brother to bits. But I can't wait to take the piss out of him for not reading his tickets right.

No comments: