Friday, September 29, 2006

Pirates Vs Ninjas

This week was the start of term.

So its been question, question, question and more f**king questions!

Although I do enjoy my job, I hate the whole customer service element of it. I've been forever jaded by my experience of working in a central london university with abusive students. At my current workplace the students rarely so much as raise their voices, but they still irritate me. Irritating because they read nothing, notice nothing and some have been here three years and still know f**k all! ARGH!!!!!! Bloody middle class/posh students.

Anyway to celebrate the end of the week I am going to Deviant for their Pirates Vs Ninjas night, where I shall be a pirate and drink water (no Rum allowed as dieting).

Sadly though I suspect there may be many students there too, but at least the won't be any work.

2 comments:

Joh said...

So? Did you beat back the ninja invaders by use of cunningly placed bottles of rum?

ginquinn said...

It was quite sad really there was only two ninjas there and one who shall remain unnamed was a black and pink stripey ninja...

The pirates out numbered the ninjas thats for sure, so I the rum just got drunk ;-) (although not by me)